The GSA Bel Canto summer school in Castiglione, Tuscany, offers up to twelve young singers a fully-funded three week immersion in Italian opera singing, with a focus on language, style and technique in the 19th and early 20th century Italian repertoire.
Castiglione della Pescaia, Tuscany
June 26 / July 15, 2018
- Jonathan Papp – Artistic Director | [email protected]
- Jonathon Swinard – Assistant to the Artistic Director and Répétiteur
- Paolo Speca – Principal Vocal Coach and ensembles
- Isabella Radcliffe – Language Coach
- Alexander Zeldin – Stage Direction
Check back for further Guest Artist and Faculty announcements.
Round One is now by recorded submission only.
Round Two will be live, 17 and 18 January 2018, Royal Academy of Music, London.
Deadline for applications and MP3 submission: Friday 17 November, 2017.