The GSA Bel Canto summer school in Castiglione, Tuscany, offers up to twelve young singers a fully-funded three week immersion in Italian opera singing, with a focus on language, style and technique in the 19th and early 20th century Italian repertoire.
Castiglione della Pescaia, Tuscany
June 27, 2017 / July 16, 2017
- Jonathan Papp – Artistic Director | [email protected]
- Dennis O’Neill – Artistic Patron of the GSA and Principal Guest Vocal Coach
- Paolo Speca – Principal Vocal coach and ensembles
- Corradina Caporello – Italian Diction and Language coach
- Emanuela ‘Pepi’ Ferrari – Director of Studies – Italian language and repertoire coach
- Mary Lou Falcone – Public relations specialist in the area of classical music, owner of M.L. Falcone, Public Relations
- Alexander Zeldin – Stage Direction
Live and recorded.
January 18, 2017 and January 19, 2017 Royal Academy of Music, London.
Deadline for applications: Friday, December 16, 2016.