The GSA Bel Canto summer school in Castiglione, Tuscany, offers up to twelve young singers a fully-funded three week immersion in Italian opera singing, with a focus on language, style and technique in the 19th and early 20th century Italian repertoire.
Castiglione della Pescaia, Tuscany
June 25 / July 14, 2019
- Jonathan Papp – Artistic Director | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jonathan Lakeland – Assistant to the Artistic Director and Répétiteur
- Paolo Speca – Principal Vocal Coach and ensembles
- Isabella Radcliffe – Language Coach
- Stefano Baldasseroni – Italian Diction and Language Coach
- Federico Grazzini – Stage Direction
Round One is now by recorded submission only.
Round Two will be live, 23 or 24 January 2019, Royal Academy of Music, London.
Deadline for applications and MP3 submission: Friday 23 November, 2018.